Everything posted by Cheesepuffs16
- Cheesepuffs16's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts: The Shadow Of Hex
OK.
-
Kingdom Hearts: The Shadow Of Hex
Man, do I want to start! I'm very excited!
-
My sister's throwing a tantrum about cake!
LOL.
-
Kingdom Hearts: The Shadow Of Hex
Character Sheet: Character Name: Chase Gender: Male Race: Human Age: 16 Alignment: Good Appearance: Has silver hair, that is short and spiky. He wears black chain mail with Black pauldrons with red spikes. On his arms, he wears black gauntlets. On his legs, He wears large, black greaves on his legs. His armor on his stomach and chest is black, with a white kingdom hearts embem on his armor that goes over his stomach. His left hand glows yellow, and his right hand glows black. Weapon(s): Oathkeeper and Oblivion Personality: Very kind, but shows no mercy when he is in battle. Very serious. History: Chase grew up alone, he still doesn't know the whereabouts of his parents are today. As he grew up in Radaint garden, he went around the worlds, fighting heartless. Dark Hex
- Cheesepuffs16's status update
-
My Dad >:(
Don't worry. My dad's like that 2.
-
I'm finally back!
OK! *bows down*
- I'm finally back!
-
I'm finally back!
*Sigh* another stalker. jk!
-
I'm finally back!
Oh. it's okay! You didn't do anything.
-
I'm finally back!
I just came back from the pool. It is awesome!
- I'm finally back!
-
I'm finally back!
What do you mean?
- I'm finally back!
- Cheesepuffs16's status update
- Cheesepuffs16's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts: The Shadow Of Hex
Are we allowed to weild two weapons?
-
Which is your Favorite?
Org 13 is BEYOND EPIC!
-
Which is your Favorite?
Which is your favorite enemy?
-
Favorite Heartless?
I have to say Red Eyes is awesome too. (Very creepy 2.)
-
Favorite Heartless?
Which Heartless is your favorite? I have to say mine is either Ansem or the Neoshadows.
-
Just reached level 99 on Soul Calibur 5!
My favorite is Nightmare or Algol.
- Videos / <em>Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance</em> / Japanese cutscenes / Opening
- Cheesepuffs16's status update