Everything posted by Crσωη クラウン
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX to release on September 12 in Australia + Limited Edition confirmed
I get it, thanks
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX to release on September 12 in Australia + Limited Edition confirmed
This is the American version pre order ?
-
GameTrailers' "Kingdom Hearts Timeline" video released
I did not understand anything because almost I do not speak English, but able to understand certain things, hopefully here in Brazil they put subtitles. ˆ__ˆ
-
Square Enix Europe to show off HD 1.5 ReMIX in London
;____;
-
Kingdom Hearts enemy figures
So cool >_
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX sold early, with photos of disc artwork, game selection screen & trophy list
OMG I WANT SO MUCH !!!
- Do you have any interest in pre-ordering the Kingdom Hearts manga?
- Games / Dream Drop Distance
- How did you find KH13.com?
- Crσωη クラウン's status update
-
Why gaston not appear in Beast's Castle? >_>
And I hope that other worlds appear in KH too. ˆˆ
-
Why gaston not appear in Beast's Castle? >_>
Caity Raindrop - Yes, it was in the credits. It would be nice if it had an invasion of heatless along with Gaston. I hope :- ]
-
Why gaston not appear in Beast's Castle? >_>
Xeveemon - Me too :- )
-
Why gaston not appear in Beast's Castle? >_>
Xeveemon - I also, he is very arrogant. And he used trickery to kill the Beast. u_u
-
Why gaston not appear in Beast's Castle? >_>
Caity Raindrop - It really is very odd that he did not show up, after all he is the main villain of Beauty and the Beast.
- Crσωη クラウン's status update
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX sold early, with photos of disc artwork, game selection screen & trophy list
I WANT !!!!
-
They will release the manga of kingdom hearts here in Brazil !!!
Yea!! thank you, brazil deserves too, hehe. x3
-
Crσωη クラウン's status update
They will release the manga of kingdom hearts here in Brazil !!!
-
HD 1.5 ReMIX appears in January issues of Jump w/ 358/2 Days screenshots and renders
All this will be amazing
- 358/2 Days, Japanese website
-
Favorite Kingdom Hearts Opening?
Eu amo todos claro, mas o meu preferido é KH 2
- Games / Dream Drop Distance
-
there many too many worlds, but they share the same sky
Yes ★
- How did you find KH13.com?