Everything posted by Orchestrafanboy19
-
I need help.
Listen, we all have problems. Some are severe, others we make worse for ourselves. You're alive, that's reason enough to be happy. If the problem persists, don't keep it to yourself, tell someone, get help.
-
If People Can Get Past...
We can get food.
- When's the last time you went outside?
- Do you consider yourself to be lazy?
- Do you use Wikipedia?
- In the Pokemon anime...
- Who also thought at First that Lucario is Psychic Type?
- Have you been busy lately?
- Have you ever paid extra specifically to gain an advantage in a video game?
-
Was a September a good choose for releasing KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- to you?
I put I don't care, because I don't have a PS3.
-
Kingdom Hearts is gay
Okay, let me put this in perspective. Your friend helped kill himself by sealing away his fate. You saw this. Your love interest is perfectly fine, you know this. Your friend is alive and not well. You hear this from your worst enemies. Your friends tell you he's doing bad stuff. You get scared. Did he really do these things, is he really dead? Finally, you meet your friend, and he looks like your worst enemy. But, he's your friend. Wouldn't you be overcome with joy? Kairi was safe, Sora knew this. He was never certain of Riku's fate. That's why he acted like that. Besides, he knew Riku far longer than he knew Kairi. The two were extremely close.
-
Are you more excited now that we know the exact day KH -HD 1.5 ReMIX- is coming out in English?
I wish I had a PS3.
-
Do you think the Wii U is truly a next-generation console on par with the PlayStation 4 and next Xbox?
Sure the new Xbox and new PlayStation have better tech. But, the Wii U has already proven to me that it can hold its own against the two simply by the games that are coming out. The gameplay is great for the thing and it's a blast. I really don't care for the new tech now that I have this thing.
-
How Would You Feel if
I like the Heartless idea, it would make sense, since they're creatures of pure darkness.
- By the end of this year, which of the next-generation consoles do you plan to own?
- Do you consider yourself to be a shy person?
- How has 2013 been for you so far?
- Do you miss games having large instruction manuals with the story and tons of detailed information?
- Are you at all disturbed by the amount of violence in today's games?
- Do you have your game consoles connected to the Internet?
- Do you think game publishers today rely too much on their existing franchises?
- What do you usually do when you don't have to go to school/work?
- Do you ever play games in Japanese?
- Would you buy a game console that required an ''Always-On'' Internet connection?
- For one million dollars, would you give up video games and the Internet for the rest of your life?