Everything posted by TraverseLight
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
Lol, you're welcome
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
Thanks! ^^
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
Lol, I thought it was funny to see them like that since it really seems out of character for them
- Are you the kind of gamer who likes to complete 100% of a game?
- My brother is coming hime from Uni for spring break. Today is his birthday so I got hime Naruto S...
-
My brother is coming hime from Uni for spring break. Today is his birthday so I got hime Naruto S...
Wow! Your brother is very lucky to be related to someone like you! ^^
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
Lol I honestly didn't make that connection The first thing I thought of after laughing hysterically was Dragon Ball Z o.o But thanks! ^^
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
Truly! And thanks! ^^
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it Thanks, I'm glad you like it! ^^ Lol me too, but the picture in the manga was so funny I had to draw it! Thanks! ^^ Me too, it's so funny!
-
If Roxas And Demyx Worked Out...
This is based off of Chapter 27 in the Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Manga, I'll link the page it's from http://kh13.com/zenphoto/manga/358-2-days/chapter-27/IMG_0012.jpg.php
- Have you ever fallen asleep while playing a video game?
-
Which was the last KH game you played?
I was just doing Mission Mode in 358/2 Days a few minutes ago
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
Between the KH games released so far, which plot surprised you the most?
I spoiled everything from BbS while waiting for it to come out (I was so obsessed with it- I imported the Japanese version while waiting for the English release! ) so I knew everything that was gonna happen @.@ I've learned since then though and didn't spoil a thing about 3D, so as I was getting towards the end and there was all the plot twists leading up to the final battles I was surprised at every turn; much more fun than knowing what's going to happen
- Do you usually sell the games you buy?
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
-
Supposing there is a pre-order bonus for the english version of HD 1.5 ReMIX, would you pre-order it?
Pre-order bonus or not, I'm still pre-ordering it! ^^
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
- My Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Gallery (Work In Progress xD)
- How was January for you?
-
Post one thing you hate
Spoilers to books I'm reading @.@