Everything posted by Scattered Dream
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
-
Registration for school today. I'm not sure how I feel about school comming back, but it will be ...
Good luck!!! Try not to die.
-
Scattered Dream's status update
Registration for school today. I'm not sure how I feel about school comming back, but it will be good to have something to do.
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
-
Am I the only one.....
same. We really should all take a break. But somehow I know that's not happening. ...
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition (Sign-Ups)
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition (Sign-Ups)
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
-
KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
keys:1Dream shrugged as she saw her ally hesitate. Maybe he was having Felix issues. She ran to the stairs at the end of the room, hoping to get past the confusion so she could concentrate on the task at hand. Cindi followed her. Although the two sometimes had disagreements, they were a team, and neither could exist in this world without the other. She knew that some people thought the way RPers used their OCs was wrong, but Cindi had volunteered for this, Heck, she had to push Rachel and Lycian out of the way to be here.
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
- KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
-
KH13 Battle Royale : Roleplayer's Edition
Keys:1 (I don't think Xigboss is involved yet...)Dream smiled. She assumed Zen was talking to Felix or the Felixes, but she hadn't a clue what they had said to steam him up like this. So, their opponent looked like a large cat. She summoned Cindi, and informed her that she needed to take advantage of her rapiers reach and look out for close range combos. Cindi nodded and ran towards Kuro. Dream was glad her OCs weren't so dramatic.