Everything posted by Danex Darkfire +
- Danex Darkfire +'s comment on Demyx.'s profile
-
Last Day of the Holiday Weekend
How ironic, I'm doing that right now
- who was your first kh13 friend?
- Do you guys mind that Chi is Cannon?
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
What about armolas?
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
*aight
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Or if you're link, fire arrows
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Shoot it! With fires!
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Lol, oh you scamp
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Because you go super saiyan and kill anything that moves when you're hungry *hands over snickers* better?
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Amber, have a snickers
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Woah amber, remember what happened last time you went super saiyan? Those poor goats didn't stand a chance
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
I remember that lol
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Maybe I'm talking about a different run
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
Oh, Its the kessel run
-
star wars VII theory
Han Solo doesn't finish the kessel run in under 12 parsecs, then flips shit and kills everybody
- Join the Multi-Holiday Awareness Faction!
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
I'll have you know, my millenium falcon can finish the tesler run in under 12 parsecs
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
And the chain is broken
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
.
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
..
-
Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1)
.
-
TORCH!
*coordinates events*
-
TORCH!
IM THE EVENT COORDINATOR!
-
TORCH!
WE'RE GONNA HAVE OLYMPICS