Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danex Darkfire +

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Danex Darkfire +

  1. *turns on Song 2*
  2. Exactly #ducttapeguild5ever
  3. Screw both of them. Join my Duct Tape Guild. We make things like wallets and hats out of nothing but duct tape
  4. But seriously, get octodad. Or if you have a few friends irl to play a game with, you could get Worms Battlegrounds. Plus, it only requires one remote. I absolutely love the worms games
  5. Dammit Bill, you'd better not be screwing with me
  6. Ruby, get octodad And how the hell do you pronounced Xrd?
  7. Birth defects are no laughing matter
  8. Who's chuck Huber?
  9. How come everybody always talks about protecting Amber's innocence? What about my innocence? I'm younger than Amber. Pfft, okay, I dont even need you to answer that. I can hardly even say it with a straight face
  10. I was referring to this
  11. *hits blunt* Oh wait... You meant to throw the.... Ohhhhhhhh
  12. Never cheat on a girl, or a guy for that matter. That instantly makes you a tremendous douche
  13. you can hate on police as much as you want, but at some point you gotta realize, they're in a customer service job where the customer is almost always a piece of shit
  14. I'm pretty sure only like, 2 people on here are in 9th grade. Me included
  15. Team Awesome (1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1) A.K.A. Merc and Torch talk about some videogame that nobody knows about
  16. I was wondering what this was for awhile, but then I was just like, eh, who cares
  17. Really? I thought the character development was pretty good. What with you turning out to be a guy, merc going solo then coming back because he couldn't resist my booty, and Amber gaining an addiction to ice cream
  18. i've found that I often regret my speech and rarely regret my silence
  19. I will be no man's soup
  20. Good luck ambrosia

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top