Everything posted by KingdomHeartsSora
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
If anyone spoils 2.8 i will whack them on the head with my keyblade
-
Am I the only one who won't give a crap about 3D when 2.8 comes out? I sure hope I'm not the only...
Im only buying 2.8 for 0.2 and back cover
-
Why do the heartless have munny?
And how do they have spaceships with guns on them
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
I wonder what this secret kh3 or kh 2.8!news khinsider is teasing
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
Anyone renember along time ago people at an event for a exclusive trailer for kh3, a part of it had sora at the chess place from a later trailer, do you think land of departure will be in kh3?
-
I really hope when KH3 comes out we get to see a little bit of kh3
This sounds alot like my post.... HMMMMMMMMMM
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
I really hope this winter at the end of the new 2.8 trailer we get to see a little bit of kh3
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
I should be active on this site more, i mean i checked the site everyday but i never login and make topics or talk to ppl
- What would ruin KH3 for you?
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Kingdom Hearts III Sora & hooded Riku & Kairi featured in new Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Key Art by Tetsuya Nomura
So we got kh3 related news yesterday and today NOICE
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Terra's model is terrible
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
Is it bad that i dont like how people look in kh2.8 and x back cover, it looks bad to me
- Gravity Falls in Kingdom Hearts 3?
- DLC in KH3
-
What KINGDOM HEARTS will be at E3? (KH Discussion)
We will get a 5 second trailer of stuff we already saw and then at the end it says: NOW IN DEVELOPMENT
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Which Kingdom Hearts game has the best design and selection of Disney worlds?
Kingdom hearts 3
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
Is the site safe again? Becuase the last time i was here people posted who is hotter sora or riku...
ok the sites not safe still im leaving again
-
Is the site safe again? Becuase the last time i was here people posted who is hotter sora or riku...
and when i complained a moderator took down my comments
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
Is the site safe again? Becuase the last time i was here people posted who is hotter sora or riku and a 'naughty' story about kairi.
- KingdomHeartsSora's status update
-
KingdomHeartsSora's status update
How will kh3"s ending work, if they kill young xehanort, the whole