- A big interest in the Kingdom Hearts series.
Have been a fan since 2002, KH collector (within my budget of course... college kid has to eat lol), and I even have a tattoo of the Oathkeeper and Oblivion keyblades crossing on my right arm. My video was actually featured for coverage on this site for the KH3D Launch Event in the Nintendo store in New York. My YouTube channel is SoraFF213, if it rings any bells.
- Active enough to regularly watch out for news and respond quickly when something appears.
Follow multiple news sites and Official pages to cover news.
- Reasonable writing skills.
Wrote for my high school news paper for two years, writing about video games including a review for Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days. Not many in my school were interested in it, but it was a highlight for me to talk about my opinion on the game in a public form . Optional: - Someone who keeps up-to-date with Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] would be very helpful!
Haven't heard much of it lately, bu it's interesting nonetheless.
- Japanese language skills.
I have little to none, but Google translator can be my best friend! (insert thumbs up emoji here)
I've always loved talking about Kingdom Hearts, but I believe writing would be more up my alley in staying connected to an awesome fan base for the series that blends two of my favorites: gaming and Disney.