Everything posted by khsg
- [SPOILERS] 8/25/2016 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Main Story Update
- [SPOILERS] 8/25/2016 Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] Main Story Update
- So Are You All Excited?
-
Extended Summer Campaign & Jungle Book Event in International version of KHUX
Which is better? Mowgli and Ballo or Mowgli and pals? Note: The only buff medal I use is Judy and Nick
-
Extended Summer Campaign & Jungle Book Event in International version of KHUX
I really don't want to miss the jungle book event. And it's for half an hour which makes things even worse...How can I know the exact time when it will be happeing every day?
-
Sanctuary vs Simple and Clean
I love them both!!! If I had to choose, I would say that Sanctuary "sounds" better, but Simple and Clean is generally a better song.
- Where to spend the skip tickets?
-
Is the Religion vs Science Debate Pointless?
It's not exactly pointless to discuss the topic. It's always good to hear other opinions so as to expand your own ideas and change your way of thinking. What's really pointless (and irritating) is that people usually don't respect different opinions on the subject. And this NEEDS TO STOP!
-
Ephemera, Skuld and Ventus are the X Trio.
No, I did read them.I'm just a fan of the reincarnation theory, that's why i refer to it whenever it seems logical. But, I really like your theory, too. It is indeed very interesting and has a pretty good chance of being true. Congrats for coming up with it!!
-
Ephemera, Skuld and Ventus are the X Trio.
This theory is super interesting!!! Ven may indeed have a connection to the Keyblade War, but maybe not as a Dandelion. Remember the reincarnation theory? Ventus is Master Gula. This may be why Badlands are depicted in the Dive to the Heart.
-
DIZ's bottle
Recently, I've been a bit bored, so I decided to replay khddd. When I finished the story, the same question that has been troubling me for a long time came to my mind. What data could DIZ have hidden inside that bottle? I guess that it may just show Sora how to save the hearts tied to him(Roxas, Xion, Ventus etc). But, c'mon guys...it's Kingdom Hearts; there's always a plot twist.? Do you have any other suggestions?
-
Predict how Kingdom Hearts X will end...
Maybe, just before or after the war your character will end up in the unchained realm too. And there, you will meet Ephemera, Skuld and the rest of the Dandelions. You can work together in order to rebuild the lost world, according to Kairi's grandma's story. Also, we may finally learn if the reincarnation theory is actually true. The last update will be on 18th August.
-
What's your favourite Digimon series?
The first adventure and the first digidestined were definitely the best. The story actually had a very deep meaning, the characters were more interesting and generally the whole plot just made be so emotional!!!
- Alice in KHUx
-
Pokemon Sun and Moon Leaked Spoilers...
God,I'm sooo hyped!!!
- Which Kingdom Hearts game made you cry the most?
- What was your favourite trailer from San Diego Comic Con 2016?
- Guilting medals
- Guilting medals
-
Comic Con 2016: livestream?
Comic Con 2016 has started!!! Most of all, I'm excited to see the panels of my favourite TV series, especially the Flash Do you know how I can watch them online?
-
Happy Birthday, Toominator!
Happy Birthday Toominator!! Be well. May all your wishes come true!!!
-
Sexiest voices of all time
Definitely Alan Rickman
-
Favorite song to listen to?
Usually I listen to "You're beautiful" by James Blunt.
-
Am I annoying?
No offense, but if you really think that sometimes you're being annoying, the best thing to do is to "control yourself", learn how to not irritate others. That being said, there is no reason for you to leave the site.
-
Zootopia in KH3?
I just watched Zootopia. It was a really nice film. Considering its success, I think it will definitely be included in KH3. But, I can't figure out how it could work, not to mention that Sora would have to be "transformed" into an animal to visit the world and I wouldn't actually like it. The only "connection" I could find is that the animals can be infected by the darkness instead of those flowers called night howlers. Do you guys have a better idea?