Everything posted by KoEnder
-
We should have Data Battles with all Organization Members including the Xehenort Vessels
KH2 throw back!!!
-
Anyone think that we might get some new spells?
No I mean control time, as in rewind the Time itself, and you know the normal appearance of a Tsunami right? I want to be able to created fire of that proportion.
-
Anyone think that we might get some new spells?
Dance Water Dance!!! -Demnyx
-
Anyone think that we might get some new spells?
What spells do you think we might get? I personally want either Time Control, or making a Tidal Wave out of Fire.
- What if we can send our old Keyblades from previous games to KH3
- KH3 Sora vs Link
- KH3 Sora vs Link
- How many times have you watched the new E3 trailer for KH3?
- How many times have you watched the new E3 trailer for KH3?
- KH3 Sora vs Link
- What if we can send our old Keyblades from previous games to KH3
- What if we can send our old Keyblades from previous games to KH3
-
Does anyone wish that there will be a Challenge Mode?
Interesting point there.
-
Does anyone wish that there will be a Challenge Mode?
Hmmm, I see then what about a Challenge mode with No Magic, Items, or anything that may be too OP. Just you using the K.Key. Say if you Strength is at 90 Magic 95 Defense 100 . Strength should get negated or lowered by 70%, Magic 50%, and Defense 95%. Ok defense being lowered by 95% is a little too much .
-
Does anyone wish that there will be a Challenge Mode?
No I mean just fighting every single boss, sorta like the Data battles.
-
Does anyone wish that there will be a Challenge Mode?
What I mean is fighting every single boss you fought in the game while your stats have been significantly lowered, to make it harder.
- Hopefully Drive comes back in KH3.
- Hopefully Drive comes back in KH3.
- What if DreamWorks came in KH3?
- What if DreamWorks came in KH3?
-
Why Star Wars will not fit in the Kingdom Hearts Series.
Ok a DLC I can deal with.
-
What if DreamWorks came in KH3?
Before you start sharpening you Keyblades to kill me, here me out first. I'm pretty sure some of you out there wondered about the fact if DreamWorks was in KH instead of Disney, but honestly it doesn't seem that bad really we could have, Kung-Fu Panda, How to Train Your Dragon, No Shrek though, you see what I mean. Since the examples I've mentioned have a huge conflict that kinda fit, and don't fit at the same time. State your Opinion, and please to hate comments.
-
Why Star Wars will not fit in the Kingdom Hearts Series.
I never said we can't I was just stating my Opinion on Star Wars being in KH3, Don't get me wrong I love both Star Wars and Marvel, but it just doesn't fit in my opinion.
-
Why Star Wars will not fit in the Kingdom Hearts Series.
@Aqua Well this just how I feel about the idea since Darth Vadar can just choke Sora, and I don't know how the RC idea you came up will turn out really.
-
Why Star Wars will not fit in the Kingdom Hearts Series.
Sora vs Darth Vadar = Darth just using the Force to choke the life out of Sora. I just explained everything in one sentence. Star Wars won't fit into the series mainly due to the actually laws of Stars Wars, or in this case what the Villains are capable of. Darth Vadar can just use the Force to choke the life out of Sora, and he can't break free from that. So it's a very dumb choice to put Star Wars in KH3, same for Marvel. If your gonna do something Super Hero related use Big Hero 6 it makes more sense. This was a little more in depth explanation from the previous post.