Everything posted by shadowkeybladewielder
-
Been off for a while, thanks to all the Xmas and New years wishes. My acct was acting up but i th...
hey its cool lol, thanks for the WB!
-
shadowkeybladewielder's status update
Been off for a while, thanks to all the Xmas and New years wishes. My acct was acting up but i think its good now. Ihope everyones holidays were grand. Happy 2015!!
- I just had a spiritual experience....
-
KH final mix Re: chain of memories
Thanks
-
shadowkeybladewielder's status update
so re:CoM is interesting, ive gotten to vexen at lvl 40, should I be a higher level?
-
KH final mix Re: chain of memories
So I'm playing chain of memories right now and I'm level 26, fighting riku for the second time, is there a recommended level for this part? Lol
- shadowkeybladewielder's status update
- KH13: Dating Site
- I just had a spiritual experience....
-
shadowkeybladewielder's status update
replaying the series from start to finish, can't wait for KH3!
-
End of the World...
definitely made you want to dive deeper