Everything posted by RednaxXiii
- Is RPG your favorite type of video games?
-
RednaxXiii's status update
that moment ,when there i person who don`t like you at all in your working place. /sad
-
Songs that cheer you up?
1st time i heard this music .i`m fall in love with the vocal of his voice and i like the style. also this serve me as my theme.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H12yeB7Lmo
- Even after 5 years of being in KH13, I never properly introduced myself
-
Let me show you a little bit Of that impossible dream Right now, I just want to believe In incomp...
Tetsu69: 15 1/2 Fifteen half.
-
RednaxXiii's status update
Let me show you a little bit Of that impossible dream Right now, I just want to believe In incomprehensible mornings.On the far side of the rainbow What is there left for me to do? I don’t know I haven’t found out But I don’t think I’ll be defeated.I have no intention of giving up I swear on the winds of that summer I’ll draw up a future.These transparent memories Where do they lead? It’s so bright that I can’t see Anything in adulthood.I don’t want it to become a memory Please don’t ever fad...
- What device do you use the most to access KH13?
-
RednaxXiii's status update
something i almost forget to mention:I`ve got Winner proof keyblade that has roman numeral XIII on it,and Mushroom no XIII gave that to me..also. the date i`ve got that is 13th january. and now i posted this in KH13 . coincidence? /fufufu
-
last night i`m realised how really hard it is. the poster duty minigame in Twilight town../sad
the key i guess is air dodge.. i already max up all my form. the time to posted that poster is under 30 min.if i already know the shortest route to make it easier.however i`m stuck (sometimes)in high place at the place near junkyard minigames any advice?
-
RednaxXiii's status update
last night i`m realised how really hard it is. the poster duty minigame in Twilight town../sad
- How long have you been playing video games?
- RednaxXiii's status update
-
RednaxXiii's status update
ah...... it,s rain outside when I sleeping. what a lovely. day. good night. all.
-
RednaxXiii's status update
Looks like @ my office: i have a woman that had interest in me. eventhough she was older than me and she already had husband and child.
-
RednaxXiii's status update
fiuhh all done.. Data battles,Xiii mushrooms, and That Lingering will. it`s time to enjoy the reward. and back to synthesize something new with Moggle. /syalalala
-
RednaxXiii's status update
and now I`m at my office again.(finally i could intoday eventhough it was rain outside)
-
RednaxXiii's status update
yeahh... Lingering will. defeated./syalalala.. The mind shall vanquish the sword.
- RednaxXiii's status update
-
RednaxXiii's status update
all Replica data 13 are done for.The mushroom is next. c'mon I know. I can-do it.only a few mushroom left./hohoho
-
My stomach hurts and so I can't sleep! URGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like we got something in common. Me too.
- How did you react to the misleading information that KH III was going to be released this year?
- When did you have your first contact with the Kingdom Hearts series?
- RednaxXiii's status update
-
RednaxXiii's status update
I have a stomache since yesterday morning.and it`s really hurt.maybe i decided to not enter my office tomorow
- Newbie here