Everything posted by Kingdomkey_n_n
-
Keyblade stats
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Thank you thank you thank you!
- Keyblade stats
-
Hunting down Mythril crystal for three wishes keyblade
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I did and thank you
- double lux time
-
Hunting down Mythril crystal for three wishes keyblade
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Well I'm a level 134 do you know how I can gain more exp fast?
- Hunting down Mythril crystal for three wishes keyblade
-
yahoo account help
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Ok I figured it out thanks for your help guys
-
yahoo account help
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Then how can I edit my yahoo japan account?
-
yahoo account help
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]If I change my email will I still have my same kh chi account?
-
yahoo account help
Ya I'm in a pickle with my age in my account, I'm trying to put more web Manny but for some reason my account says I'm under the age of 16 so I have a limit! I'm trying to edit my age on the yahoo account but it's a bit confusing with all the Japanese and I think you have transfer something? Not very sure can someone help?
- Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ & Kingdom Hearts χ[chi] user ID list
-
Show off your Achievements!
-
Help with kh chi
Kingdomkey_n_n replied to Kingdomkey_n_n's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]Thanks guys
- Help with kh chi