Everything posted by s0urhaze
-
Kingdom Hearts Meme Give Away Winner Gets A Gift Card!
Idk if this is allowed on the forum but I'm giving away $5 in paypal or $5 amazon gift card / what ever $5 online gift I can buy To the user to post the most funnyest and clever kingdom hearts meme Let the best meme win! Here's my best one I could come up with lol https://imgflip.com/i/m014v Only rule is u can't use memes that appear when googleing "kh memes" ice seem most of them
-
Who do you think is the hottest girl in kh?
Oh kewlI thought it was a name of an actual kh character
-
Who do you think is the hottest girl in kh?
Who is that
-
Who do you think is the hottest girl in kh?
My list goes... Yuffie Kairi Larxene And that's about it lmao
-
hellowz
Who likes that little quote under neath my username haha
- How much $ had you saved up for kh3?
-
Who was larxene before she became a nobody?
Has this information been out yet?
-
hellowz
I started playing kingdom hearts games when I was in 8th grade back in 2009, but only had a ps2 at the time so I couldn't afford the hand held consoles to play the other kh games that where released so I missed out ): But now that I'm all grown up and have a job, I decided not to waste time playing them but to just watch videos of them on YouTube. I'm from California I'm also play games like call of duty or team fortress 2 on my gaming pc
- How much $ had you saved up for kh3?
- How much $ had you saved up for kh3?