Everything posted by Takzu20
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
- The First Ever KH13 Dance (Hosted by SteVentus)
-
Wheel of Fortune is just Hangman for grown ups. You just bet money instead of hanging a stick fig...
Exactly. Wheel of Fortune has no consequence other than losing money you never had. Hangman? "Stick Von Figureton has committed the crime of guessing the wrong letter! He must be hanged!"
-
Birthday Calendar Thread! (Post yours Here!)
July 27th
- What happened to Conker?!
-
Are you ever too old to play video games?
I think the people who say you "outgrow video games" are the same people that say you "outgrow cartoons". I'm twenty and I still like both. My dad is forty seven and he still likes both. My grandpa grew up in a generation without video games, but he still likes cartoons. The fact is, you can never outgrow video games or cartoons. You just think you do, and those people must lead boring lives.
-
Takzu20's status update
Wheel of Fortune is just Hangman for grown ups. You just bet money instead of hanging a stick figure. How is it that the adult version is less brutal than the kid version?
-
Hello from France ;-p
Hello. I hope you enjoy your time here.
-
Introductions
Welcome I hope you enjoy your time here.
-
One Piece Manga Chapter 817 (spoilers)
Could be. But remember,
-
One Piece Manga Chapter 817 (spoilers)
I know right?! Hurry up, Oda!
-
One Piece Manga Chapter 817 (spoilers)
OMG!!!! I can't even!!!! This was such a good chapter!!!! We finally And then we find out And Gah!!!! I screamed out loud when I got to that part! So to those who have read it, what are your thoughts? I personally LOVED it!!!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!
- Avoid the Moderators!