Everything posted by Jayden2602
- Been awhile
- Jayden2602's status update
-
Have you really waited 10 years for KH3?
Thanks, glad you enjoyed. Your situation is perfectly to me how it should be. Cause a lot of people complain about waiting 10 years when we have all this stuff in between that is essential to lead to KH3.
-
Have you really waited 10 years for KH3?
See you get it!
-
Have you really waited 10 years for KH3?
Hey guys Jaydeb back again (if you've seen my last two posts) A lot of people claim they have waited 10 years for Kingdom hearts 3 and I totally disagree and I don't understand why a lot of the casual fans hop on this bandwagon. But I do understand the fruit of the confusion. I made a video about this and let me know what you guys think under this post or in my comment section of the video. I accept all different opinions!
- Top 5 Wanted Worlds In Kingdom Hearts 3
-
Pretty new to posting on KH13, but I've had an account for awhile
Idk, I just don't hang out in the forums too much but now I just randomly started to.
-
Pretty new to posting on KH13, but I've had an account for awhile
Actually technically the order of the numbers has it as: 26 february but you know same thing
-
Pretty new to posting on KH13, but I've had an account for awhile
I've had this username for the last like 7 years. A little too late to change but it's my name with my birthday at the end: Jayden February 26 (they aren't just random numbers) but that aside it's nice to meet you aswell!
-
Jayden2602's status update
Pretty new to posting on KH13, but I've had an account for awhile
- Top 5 Wanted Worlds In Kingdom Hearts 3
-
Top 5 Wanted Worlds In Kingdom Hearts 3
Hello guys it's Jayden, I made a video on my Top 5 most wanted worlds in Kingdom Hearts 3! Check it out if you like. But also more importantly I want to know your top 5 most wanted worlds. I can't wait to see if some of them actually get announced to be in the game next month during the final information
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date Info Next month!? - Discussion
I made a discussion video on my YouTube channel Jayden2602, about the new possibility of reciving a release date at the D23 Expo 2017 on July 15th. Make sure to drop a comment and a like if you end up watching this and enjoy it. thanks