Everything posted by Arturo Hueber
- Recomendations for SINISTER SWEETS raid boss of february¿?
- Recomendations for SINISTER SWEETS raid boss of february¿?
-
3/3 PST Update: Super Rare Deal, March Coliseum Update
I am so very tempted to pull for Terra. I need a top tier medal to be able to reach the 10000 ranking to get a pretty AB4. Saddly I only have 6000 jewels... I need a serious advice regard this situation.
- Recomendations for SINISTER SWEETS raid boss of february¿?
- Logged out from fb and reinstalled the game now cannot recover my account
- Logged out from fb and reinstalled the game now cannot recover my account
-
Logged out from fb and reinstalled the game now cannot recover my account
I know, I know¡! That was "stoooooooopeeeeeeed" I logged out from facebook and deleted the game. So, now that I've re-installed it, When I choose the option to migrate data it displays "Specified facebook account is not linked (E:610002)" Did i Have lost my precious account or there's still another option to retrieve it back¿?
-
How to install Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ for Android if you live outside North America
The only thing that concerns to me about playing outside NA, is that I am unable to buy jewels. And Im gonna try to make a friend who lives in U.S.A sign in in the game with my facebook account there to see if in that mode i would be able to buy some jewels. Or if he can create a new facebook account With U.S.A. localization to overcome this little HUGE problem. How I hate that, there's no Square-Enix latinamerica dept. ~_~
-
World of Final Fantasy Medal Deal 1/19-1/25, Little Mermaid High Score Challenge 1/19-1/25
I am too dissapointed on them to not taking that medals again. I see myself totally able to spend my cash on this pulls but the game is not availavle in my country, so I justa was barely able to get a Sephiroth medal.
- NOVA level?
- NOVA level?
- NOVA level?
- Max HP in Kingdom Hearts χChi Unchained?
-
Buying jewels in store.
Arturo Hueber replied to Justin Bennink's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]I am not very sure the google play card could work. If I try to purchase jewels it just doesn't open any option. Just cancels the process and shows a code error. I really hate SE for not even bothering on latin América release of the app.
- Max HP in Kingdom Hearts χChi Unchained?