Everything posted by ColesKingdom
-
The 13th Vessel - KH3 Theory
This is a theory I made about how Roxas and Ansem the Wise connect to the 13th Vessel. Let me know what you think of this theory, I'd love to discuss it with you! (Even though I mention this in the video I'm gonna point out here that I don't do theories to try to exact predict things but to create discussion and I will contradict some of my previous predictions So try not to take things too seriously and get upset lol.)
- Boss Fight Only Worlds in KH3
-
My 7 New Hearts of Light Prediction
These are my predictions for the new 7 hearts of light, hope you enjoy, the list and hope to discuss with you all!
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3 Post E3
I completely agree with wanting The Emperors New Groove which is why it made both versions of my list. And I would love a Black Cauldron world! Haven't seen that movie in ages but what I remember makes me think it could work!
-
My 7 Warriors of Light Prediction
This is my prediction for who the 7 warriors of light will be. Let me know what you think of my list as well as your own list!
-
My 13 Darknesses Theory/Prediction
This is my prediction on the 13 darknesses for KH3, Who do you think the 13 Darkneses will be?
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3 Post E3
Hope it can still make a future title!
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3 Post E3
Treasure Planet was #1 on my original list but I think Pirates of the Caribbean will make it hard for that to happen and I agree that Moana would be great but left it off because of how new it is.
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3 Post E3
With the 2 new Disney worlds we had revealed at E3 as well as some of the new information about the game, I have greatly changed my opinions about which worlds I think work best within KH3 and would make it a better game. What worlds do you think would fit the game best? I'd love to discuss this with you all!
-
Norted flower boy
Just like 0.2 forgot to change eye color in trailer
- Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC Keyblades
- Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC Keyblades
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Pirates Trailer Breakdown
The new trailer was so hype and loaded with soo much juicy info to go over, hope you guys enjoy my breakdown and I'd love to discuss the trailer with you guys!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Frozen Trailer Breakdown
Here is my breakdown of the Kingdom Hearts 3 Frozen Trailer. I would love to hear some of your thoughts on this incredible new trailer... OMG AQUANORT!!!
-
KH3 Confirmed For Youtube Live at E3 This Sunday
Let's get it!!! The hype just won't stop!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Expectations for Orchestra Event
No problem, hope this helps you tonight!
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Expectations for Orchestra Event
8 PM Pacific, 10 PM Central for me
-
Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer Expectations for Orchestra Event
The Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Event in LA is tonight and that will hopefully equal some Kingdom Hearts 3 news and possibly a new trailer or even the release date. These are my expectations for the event and I'd love to hear what some of you are expecting from this event.
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3
Finally watched it and agree that this world needs to happen!
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3
Never seen Meet the Robinson's, on my list of movies to watch this weekend.
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it!
-
Potential Disney Worlds for KH3
These are some of the Disney worlds I'd like to see revealed for kingdom Hearts 3 at E3. Let me know what some of the worlds you're hoping for are.
-
Non - Disney worlds for KH3
Oh lol Nah
-
Non - Disney worlds for KH3
Here are some of the non - Disney worlds I would like to see revealed at E3. What worlds would you like to see revealed at E3? (I will be posting a video on the Disney worlds I want to see tomorrow)
- Speculating Kingdom Hearts III's Release Date!