Everything posted by MeowWow
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I just go to the inkeep in gridania every time I log out
-
General Chat
cries in going in to cybersecurity and already locked in to the major before even graduating hs even tho I kinda like it
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Miqo'te master race ftw Actually scratch that Male Miqo'te master race ftw
-
General Chat
Youre good I just realized that every time I do vent art, their eyes are always closed Probably no deeper reason then im already stressed and dont feel like focusing on details
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Thx. It’s honestly easier to post digital art but I’m better at traditional
-
General Chat
Aight I guess I’ll post it I’m super shy about my art so here goes nothing https://twitter.com/meowwow74816960/ https://twitter.com/meowwow74816960/
-
General Chat
Idk how to share twitter links through mobile but I’ve got a QR code
-
General Chat
- General Chat
I just posted art on my twitter- General Chat
Think we can summon Quid by trashing on Squall/Leon?- Twewy Chat
Pff Or the cashier that watches players leave the store and they just disappear as soon as they leave- General Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
Hm Tbh I always pronounced it Miote in my head- Games/Films/TV Chat
Im a Miqo'te anyways However you pronounce it- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
And spend those days doing side quests I neglected- Games/Films/TV Chat
I only technically have 2 days to play before the patch bc Im going on a trip Hmmmm I could just wait for short version- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
I know theres 100 quests before Heavensword, but I assumed that was just in-between content bc of the credits- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
"Hey the world is ending and we must act fast, please go hunt some monsters, use their meat to cook stew, watch the stew cook, and feed it to my soldiers" Yeah After the credits end- Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah Other than the fetch quests - General Chat