Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Theres a firetruckton this year
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yesterday a group of people used bottle rockets to set a car on fire
  3. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yup There is a story on the news
  4. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My dogs are doing relatively fine
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Theyll stop when they run out Some of the ones people are shooting here are definitely extra illegal And some sound like gunshots
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sounds like a warzone where I live But it looks like a very pretty lightshow
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Anyways good talk gtg
  8. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Im off next friday
  9. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Im at work
  10. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I could watch a vid of trhe new chapter I dont like watching vids of games like twewy bc I cant move the dialogue at my own pace
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    cries in never made it to the new chapter
  12. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And maybe some lunch So I don’t die of caffeine on an empty stomach
  13. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think I’ll get an iced coffee before going to work today
  14. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oof
  15. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I decided to have one of the dogs sleep with me and every time she moved, I woke up
  16. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And I have the caffeine headache
  17. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    See I got 6 hrs of horrible sleep
  18. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I can go for a nap right about now
  19. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I had a cup of coffee
  20. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So anyway
  21. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s gonna be a long wait until 2021
  22. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I would be in a category of disappearing and showing up every now and again
  23. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Quid would be in her own category
  24. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    On the DS that is
  25. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Twewy is great

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top