Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    they rebranded out of games a little while ago but its still great for games
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  3. Dont underestimate me! I have the power of God and anime on my side!
  4. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    prob not, I replied to your previous message through discord but it looks like the forums dont process replies
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I mean.. you don’t need to be an ass about it The nutcracker and pastoral versions in DDD do slap though Yeah the dream eater localizations are sometimes just [animal in japanese] [animal in english] Kooma Panda is also the same in the way that Kuma means bear so the literal translation is Bear Panda. Several years ago an ex-friend that is Japanese pointed that out to me and went through the dream eaters and showed me which ones were animals in Japanese (though it’s been a while and I don’t remember much anymore) It’s weird using discord and seeing how the messages register in the forums
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This might be because with DDD they needed to create some level of vertical exploration with flomotion and all. Had they designed areas with no attention to the flowmotion at all, the game probably would have been fairly boring in terms of exploration. That being said, I totally took advantage of the vertical movement capabilities to avoid bosses until my cure was charged up again.
  8. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Its not out yet but they premiered it last night to people who paid
  9. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Has anyone by any chance been at the twewy anime premier last night I woulda watched it but didnt feel like spending money
  10. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    fr. Windows Defender nowadays is more then enough as an antivirus.
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    True that But why have both CCleaner and McAfee
  12. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Any of the keyblades can cut if you make the edges sharp enough
  13. Idk whether I wanna laugh or cry at the drg one But I def nearly did die out of laughter when I saw it while it was circulating around twitter
  14. also this isn't the first nor the last time Square or someone they partner with will sell expensive jewelry and such; and even though I don't want to get the rings, I can appreciate that they are of higher quality than something out of Hot Topic or other cheaper stores.
  15. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I think the kh dissidia is a mod or a fan game (dont remember exactly)
  16. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am a fetus then lol Im just about as old as KH for the record
  17. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If I wasnt even a thought when the og ffvii came out, does that make me a fetus?
  18. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  19. damn
  20. Scratch that, best I can do is one of my retainers
  21. Best I can do is a catgirl
  22. I played nearly it every day for probably the first three and a half years. I eventually fell out of the loop but the gatcha ptw mechanics most likley lead to its downfall. I really enjoyed how much charm there was in the first year or so. Everybody was on a similar level and everything was fair to an extent, but as everything became more p2w there was just nothing in it for me to keep playing every day.
  23. My poor phone. I dont think it can handle all the osts Ive been downloading FF7R will have to suffer being added but undownloaded for the time being
  24. Nice glam ngl Ive been terrible at updating my glamour Ive looked like this for just about the last few months
  25. meow

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top