Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Full price for each bundle is kinda pricey tbh
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh actually looking at the price...... yeah maybe I dont need it
  3. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/thirsty-spongebob-i-dont-need-it-sweat-gif-5031443
  4. Fair I just never picked up healing, I enjoy dps and tanking more
  5. Im curious what the new dps job is gonna be I dont really care much for Sage bc Im not a healer though
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    See yall in 2044 lol
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  8. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Happy new year from MST Rest in peace Flash Player. You will be missed.
  9. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. I have gotten a copy Kinda mad that yesterday, the store had a pre owned version for half price and it was gone today Oh well Man.... I miss those booklets in the covers of games
  11. true
  12. Horizon Zero Down
  13. and here's my dumbass that thought sephiroth was in smash already
  14. Ping me if theres a ffxvi trailer
  15. Lol
  16. This is just fine entertainment for me
  17. It was funny watching the one from this week Twitter meltdown was
  18. As they did with golden joystick I havent played it but it cant be that good
  19. Tlou2 gonna win pretty everything
  20. I love how every time theres a Smash announcement, Sora goes trending on twitter
  21. textures really went "I dont feel like it"
  22. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    13 year old me got stuck on nearly every boss in days So Im probably biased
  23. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    It’s boss fights would like to have a chat Ruler of the sky, leechgrave, and the one in wonderland specifically
  24. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If you were in Angius I would offer you my mid ranking party. Im not active but there are a few active raiders still. After I stopped doing daily log ins, it was a slippery slope lol. Now I forget about the game for months on end
  25. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I should log back in to the game just to get that new outfit

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top