Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. I just go to the inkeep in gridania every time I log out
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    cries in going in to cybersecurity and already locked in to the major before even graduating hs even tho I kinda like it
  3. me 24/7
  4. Miqo'te master race ftw Actually scratch that Male Miqo'te master race ftw
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Youre good I just realized that every time I do vent art, their eyes are always closed Probably no deeper reason then im already stressed and dont feel like focusing on details
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Also thx
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thx. It’s honestly easier to post digital art but I’m better at traditional
  8. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Aight I guess I’ll post it I’m super shy about my art so here goes nothing https://twitter.com/meowwow74816960/ https://twitter.com/meowwow74816960/
  9. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Idk how to share twitter links through mobile but I’ve got a QR code
  10. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just posted art on my twitter
  12. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Think we can summon Quid by trashing on Squall/Leon?
  13. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pff Or the cashier that watches players leave the store and they just disappear as soon as they leave
  14. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sup
  15. Hm Tbh I always pronounced it Miote in my head
  16. Im a Miqo'te anyways However you pronounce it
  17. Isnt that fake?
  18. And spend those days doing side quests I neglected
  19. I only technically have 2 days to play before the patch bc Im going on a trip Hmmmm I could just wait for short version
  20. I know theres 100 quests before Heavensword, but I assumed that was just in-between content bc of the credits
  21. Killed ultima weapon
  22. Yeah
  23. "Hey the world is ending and we must act fast, please go hunt some monsters, use their meat to cook stew, watch the stew cook, and feed it to my soldiers" Yeah After the credits end
  24. Yeah Other than the fetch quests

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top