Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MeowWow

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MeowWow

  1. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Bruh you’ll get sacrificed Twitter stans don’t play
  2. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Mm I just sucked it up and got it It’ll be a nice addition to my work music
  3. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Spotify’s got it?
  4. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Be glad you didnt say that on twitter
  5. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    See but youtube takes up data Im just a cheapskate With super low data per month
  6. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    So I discovered that TWEWYs ost is available on iTunes I’m tempted But it’s like 11 whole dollars not including all the extra tracks Then 11 more for extra stuff
  7. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    People can draw so quick Meanwhile Ive been working on this thing for like a week And its not even done But could easilly be made in a few hours
  8. Mm Theyre playing various ff music
  9. Theres an epic concert people are putting on in ff14 8 of them
  10. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah But ngl fandom culture is pretty taxing Bc sometimes the toxic parts start to erode you And you might have no choice but to leave or take a break But some people have a devotion to a fandom or piece of media and I applaud them I know I couldnt be openly dedicated to one media or another bc of my own personal expirences and its those demons that prevent me from seeking social media popularity, which is a double edged sword bc I wanna make money off of art. Anyway thank you for coming to my half finished ted talk I could probably be monologuing for a long time if I wanted to
  11. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  12. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I never got to join a movie night either
  13. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Fffffffff
  14. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sadly
  15. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  16. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sad But like Tf is happening
  17. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Quid left?
  18. MeowWow replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Pretty sweet tattoo @MrRamen
  19. Wtf even is that game
  20. I was told from someone in my fc that cottons sells real good They apparently made 200k in one day from selling cotton and other crafting materials
  21. I have officially put items on the market For probably too expensive
  22. The raid wasnt that bad I stayed behind ifrit and just kept attacking
  23. Im casually drowning
  24. but who doesnt want free money but then Id feel bad
  25. You dont have to

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top