Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Novayon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Novayon

  1. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But the gaming chat is cool
  2. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And was like "ugh I'm leaving"
  3. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah ofc
  4. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just got a bit moody the other day
  5. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Who u
  6. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Well see how it goes and then maybe Otti you can do me a solid and get my pink back if I wanna stay
  7. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Okay, maybe I left a bit hastily
  8. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was in a mood
  9. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Man I just blend in with the sea of green now
  10. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    People don't like football round these parts
  11. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Quid
  12. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  13. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    SHUT UP OTTI
  14. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    We'll see how it goes
  15. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    To look in
  16. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  17. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I keep getting tempted
  18. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :nomuralaugh:
  19. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I probably will come and go like this in the server now
  20. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I must sacrifice
  21. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me too but
  22. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hi
  23. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetruck
  24. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh god I look like Christmas
  25. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That slow ass forum

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top