Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Novayon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Novayon

  1. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    firetruck, the irishman is angry
  2. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Marly is causing havoc
  3. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Darkness vs Fartness
  4. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    People have lauched fireworks here too recently, it's annoying
  5. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Top of the morning to ya laddies
  6. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I haven;t uploaded in a couple of weeks but I have plans KH1 World tous, should be fun
  7. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    heh
  8. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Marly is FABulous
  9. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Me and Marly are firetrucked up heheh
  10. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Liftea is bathing with his gf heh
  11. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Indeed
  12. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    yoooooo
  13. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I'm busssssy
  14. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I am vbitcheesees
  15. Oh ffs I forgot over here it changes firetrucking firetruck to firetruck, what the firetruck
  16. Fine except when it wasn't. Which is basically the latter part of the level. But honestly the boss firetrucked with me more. And I ended up with an A because I lost all my lives and then "first tried" it
  17. And I am still behind where I was on PS2. Have to do the frog and spoopy levels again
  18. Aw yeah, this is happening
  19. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    "We should have a drawing contest" I submit my Ansem stick figure drawing
  20. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    If it goes on too long then people lose interest anyways
  21. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ty This is very much not ideal, I prefer typing in short bursts. I'll come back to see the results of the competition and then probably peace out again, maybe until xbox event. And then again lmao
  22. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I would have submitted this if I hadn't already shown it I have no idea how that'll come up on discord...
  23. Novayon replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I guess I better make the next issue of the KH13 magazine already heh
  24. And then he turns into a woman and everything gets sucked into a hole That's too weird a sentence Oh nice yeah that's probably him
  25. He was being legitimately terrifying in the dream

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top