Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Novayon

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Novayon

  1. Yeah it was odd
  2. That's completely true
  3. Also I had a dream and MoM turned into a woman and then sucked the whole universe into a black hole and thanos was gonna help sort it out
  4. It's what I hoped for It's just easier now probably to get a tighter story. Presentation issues aside
  5. To have a plan? Yeah it is
  6. Yeah idk what tf they were doing but I guess we will see
  7. Since the arrows make little sense
  8. Idk there were only 5 big slots, I doubt the ones below are games
  9. :bizCool:
  10. She hates this leon
  11. :Ugleon:
  12. Oh you also hate ugly leon
  13. But trust me
  14. I have proof but I can't show it
  15. Pfft quid loves money more than anything
  16. Yourself People who drop out of tournaments
  17. I don't much like how all the crazy theory crafters started jumping on the dunking on kairi's grandmother theorisers though "O-oh yeah haha dummies you all think every woman is her I would never do that okay so what else does Demyx have in common with MoM???"
  18. Kairi was born in a lab and that woman is a fake
  19. Blech Can you not
  20. :Luxordtap:
  21. And ofc not everyone's gonna like you So there's no point trying to get everyone to like you imo. Just be yourself
  22. Whereas on other places you just see them for their opinon If it was twitter Otti might just be to me "that guy that hates the giant bosses, what a dummy"

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top