Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The V-Blade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The V-Blade

  1. Yes, pretty cute
  2. :0 pretty
  3. Tfw CoM/Re:CoM are trashed on because players can't figure out a simple card system Re:CoM honestly had more cheese than CoM
  4. Best Olette I've ever seen
  5. Nah she'll be blasting Arabic songs
  6. OOF
  7. ))))
  8. Like I said Weeb Olympics
  9. Noice
  10. Weeb Olympics
  11. The V-Blade replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    THROW AND GO! THROW IT ON HIM, NOT ME
  12. no u
  13. :GWseremePeepoF: Nice phone tho
  14. CoM GBA speedrun if anyone's interestedNot a run you commonly see so this is cool :GWseremePeepoGGERS:
  15. But we're not backseat gamers
  16. Well... you start with 50 AP
  17. What difficulty are you playing on Nova?
  18. :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS:
  19. I wish I had people to play Minecraft with
  20. Because he doesn't own any consoles
  21. I have a friend who would really love KH on PC
  22. KH is a very special case
  23. I guess what irks me is that Osaka have a grasp on what makes good boss design and what's desirable in Sora's control And they're not putting that effort in desirable places
  24. And? Why did they take a step back when making KH3's bosses?
  25. I hope whoever made Zodiac Aqua is making those bosses

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top