Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The V-Blade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The V-Blade

  1. That pun made me chat in this server again That's how bad it is :GWcmeisterPeepoEZ:
  2. Kill me. Kill me now
  3. @2 quid is good I gotchu
  4. Aqua mastered shadow clone jutsu
  5. That is amazing Aqua = Petra Xion = Bernadetta Kairi = Hilda? Naminé = Mercedes
  6. All they need to do is give base Sora Hidden Potential In terms of fixing chip damage
  7. I agree to an extent
  8. :GWvertiPeepoChrist:
  9. Don't you dare say that even as a joke
  10. Naruto part 1 ended at around chapter 250
  11. We'll suffer together then
  12. Yay
  13. I don't have a Switch
  14. I lurk here
  15. Nothing, just wanted to make that joke
  16. )))
  17. @2 quid is good KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN--oh wait
  18. KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN
  19. ....I was just about to leave and then she tags me
  20. Oh it's MHA talk. I'll come back later
  21. Massive pog
  22. The V-Blade replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    :GWslippyPeepoS:
  23. Leaberator Missed opportunity smh
  24. @2 quid is good

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top