Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The V-Blade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The V-Blade

  1. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/305601334613245955/564754377810771968/poggerino.gif
  2. https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/305601334613245955/564754377810771968/poggerino.gif
  3. Namine and Roxas in S Tier
  4. owo
  5. Yes
  6. Ars Arcanum >>>>>>>>
  7. You're a fan of her, therefore making it fanart :GWseremePeepoHappy: uwu
  8. owo
  9. @Yessie Maltese_1550205623 SO CUTE
  10. Dead server Kappa
  11. @Yessie Maltese_1550205623 I think I'm in love with your OC She's so cute :GWseremePeepoGGERS:
  12. ?
  13. Somebody's subposting me
  14. Quiddy what are you up to? :peepodetective:
  15. Thank you Yessie :GWseremePeepoGGERS:
  16. Thanks
  17. Well, regardless. I'm sure you look fine and your art's pretty
  18. The V-Blade replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    THAT WAS HYPE WHAT THE HELL
  19. Well if Yessie did look like that, she'd be very pretty
  20. Oh damn I love the black and red combo
  21. Kin has potential
  22. I'm not partaking in that
  23. ....

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top