Everything posted by The V-Blade
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Don't expect anything more out of me Mup
- General Chat
-
General Chat
I'm just a dude who loves food
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
My brother's in sales too lol
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
hugs back KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN- General Chat
- General Chat
But anyways, I haven't seen Kin in so long :GWcmeisterPeepoHug:- General Chat
- General Chat
It's eh They hype her up so much for Endgame and Nat's sandwich has more screentime- General Chat
I don't miss an MCU movie, even if it's mediocre coughCaptainMarvelcough- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
Still haven't seen Spiderman :GWsetmyxPeepoCry:- Memes Chat
Pfffft they gotta learn Chakra Control and Shadow Clones too- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat