Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The V-Blade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The V-Blade

  1. And at this point I'm too afraid to ask
  2. I have no idea what goes on in this chat anymore
  3. Quid that was 6 months ago. Move on already
  4. :GWseremePeepoF:
  5. Boi she'll outpull you ?
  6. I really don't want a beating :GWslippyPeepoS:
  7. You're misremembering
  8. KIN, AERITH IS BEST GIRL
  9. I thought you knew what I studied Quid :GWseremePeepoF:
  10. No I Legit study feet
  11. I study feet after all
  12. What else is new Quid Hah, you're not far off Ama
  13. :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS: :GWseremePeepoGGERS:
  14. Can't believe they replaced Reno
  15. Damn, I feel you
  16. Snape kills Dumbledore )))
  17. If someone hasn't been exposed to it, don't tell them
  18. I know But it doesn't justify it imo
  19. PepeRage SPOILERS
  20. Can't wait to see more Aerith :GWseremePeepoGGERS:
  21. :GWsetmyxPeepoCry:
  22. Not that I know of
  23. :GWseremePeepoF:

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top