Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The V-Blade

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by The V-Blade

  1. There are tho
  2. somebody-I-don't-know
  3. I'm always lurking
  4. Hello darkness my old friend
  5. ))))
  6. Nova's just jealous
  7. Nova's just jalous
  8. <3
  9. <2
  10. It's true I like it though, it adds a layer of intimacy It's like an inside thing we have between just us
  11. I think it's an OC
  12. The V-Blade replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    ?
  13. He's not worth mentioning by name
  14. whatever the vrains dude name is
  15. GOAT MOMENT
  16. YO
  17. @2 quid is good We've been slacking on our rewatches And it stinks Rabbit is gone
  18. I don't think season 2 of the VRAINS dub has aired yet
  19. Kinda
  20. True
  21. Except that takes place in the middle of the series
  22. POG

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top