Everything posted by Umbros Maleficus
- General Chat
-
General Chat
I liked the humonculus in the original more for sure
-
General Chat
I like both but I do prefer brotherhood
-
General Chat
Now that I think about it how many anime’s have been remade to fix the story. I can only think of FMA:B and sailor moon
-
General Chat
Kingdom hearts is just a Nomura fanfic
-
General Chat
It’s originally a spin off manga with oc characters and they made it into a manga but imo they would’ve been better off redoing the original anime but oh well It was like a fan fiction that actually got turned into a manga/anime
-
General Chat
We don’t talk about that
-
General Chat
AAAAUUUYGGGGHHH I NEED IT and the gender bent none sense was amazing
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Yeah I was more content than satisfied with the ending. The one sole arc I need is the book of eibon arc
-
General Chat
If the soul eater anime could be redone I would be given new life The manga is so damn good that it makes me sad But I torture myself and rewatch the anime all the time ?
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
Most likely Seems to be a trend of showing different view points of order 66
-
Memes Chat
There’s 3 in the last air bender and 4 in legend of korra
-
Memes Chat
I always considered it an anime despite being American made. It’s close enough anyway
-
Memes Chat
Why don’t you want to watch avatar? Real good show
-
Memes Chat
Turtle ducks are wonderful
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
Me too. I was like oh which bad bitch tho? ?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I loved nix lol such a fun character She reminded me of the chick from pirates of the Caribbean
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I am very excited for ghost tho Or as I like to call it. Samurai assassins creed
- Games/Films/TV Chat