Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Umbros Maleficus

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Umbros Maleficus

  1. Nachtflügel came on while i was at work tonight and some solid ptsd set in
  2. The ray of hope remixes are the last ones REEEEEEE
  3. Can listen to the data battles without being stressed tf out
  4. I’ve been watching the songs become available on Apple Music in real time So exciting
  5. This makes me so happy On Apple Music too even ?
  6. I’m dead
  7. It showed his triangle with sora but it stopped just before a triangle with the dream eaters so possibly. I just went back and watched it
  8. Would be cool if he fused with the dream eaters for the triangle attacks
  9. it should go up at midnight yeah for the states?
  10. I can't wait to try out the demo
  11. Warrior of Light for smash when
  12. Yooo That is lit
  13. My fav doggo Killed her nearly 130 times when she was relevant to get that mount
  14. I’m hoping the leaks are a big prank too @HuntSD#7607 my boi ?
  15. O.o
  16. Omg got
  17. These are amazing
  18. I have a burning hatred for scalpers. Scum
  19. Now that you say that Yeah

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top