Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

salty-keyblade-master

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by salty-keyblade-master

  1. ...Do you guys ever think Nomura is repressed in some way?
  2. And the game is bogged down by repetitive and monotonous gameplay It's like they wanted to simulate the experience of having to go to work everyday and succeeded a little too well
  3. Nah If it ain't about Sora or Riku, that story ain't happening I'm starting to see the pattern
  4. They're so wholesome BBS is fun, but the battle system is no where near as refined as KH1, 2, or even 3. Commands are cool to use, but I missed having combos that actually landed
  5. I love playing as Aqua She was my gateway into mage builds
  6. But yes, Terra is in fact a himbo A sweet and adorable himbo
  7. > Not the himbo though @Lillelaps Poor Terra
  8. Good thing she wears shorts lmaoooo
  9. Yeah, seeing her Glide was so surreal
  10. Also, was anyone else giddy when they saw Aqua as the party leader for the Wayfinder Trio? It was such a validating feeling
  11. And it makes sense that Kairi would want some more training. The last time she went by the seat of her pants like how Sora and Riku did, she got killed and Sora had to sacrifice himself to save her and now he's gone Thanks a lot, Merlin
  12. KH is pretty unpredictable So if I set my expectations low, I'll be less likely to be let down lmao
  13. Honestly...I know MoM wasn't exactly "Kairi's game", but given the trailers I was expecting more of her backstory or some more scenes of her in between stages or something I kinda see Kairi as the Winry of KH. A significant character, but not significant or leveled enough to be a main team player And you know what? I think I'm okay with that
  14. At least the gameplay is still fun
  15. Watched the cutscenes ...At this point I think I give up on the story This game and Dark Road/Union X killed it
  16. Okay, is that Hayden Pattinere doing Kairi's voice? Or did Alyson Stoner get better at her performance since kH3? I'm watching Everglow's playthrough and the cutscenes are throwing me on for a loop
  17. ...Huh Never really thought about it before Heh, good old KH
  18. That image seems...a little out of date
  19. It's Kairi I believe
  20. Oh that? I thought everyone was just mad that he forgot his armband
  21. I can agree with that

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top