Everything posted by salty-keyblade-master
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- Kingdom Hearts Dark Road Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
- KHUX Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Oh wow, I saw this yesterday A lot of Twitter peeps were BIG mad
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Yeah, if the stats aren't impressive I ain't buying it And I think you're overthinking the cover just a little bit. She's holding the keyblades cause the themes for the next KH game were on the album so people are going to want to advertise it
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Yeah, I believe it is
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Insulting?
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
>50 bucks >YouTube it is!
- KHUX Chat
-
KH General Chat
I...uh...don't have Aero I skipped Olympus ...Maybe I'll go do that world real quick I just died
-
KH General Chat
Okay, this isn't so bad I managed to land on his shoulder to summon Tinkerbell And if you hit him from behind you avoid most of his attacks ...Aaaaaand Tinkerbell is gone
-
KH General Chat
Also, why is Hundred Acre Wood in World Terminus? The Heartless never went there
-
KH General Chat
...Chernabog is gonna suuuuuuuuuck
-
KH General Chat
It blew me away more than the guy who got to level 100 on Destiny Islands
-
KH General Chat
Ooh, did you guys see the one guy who beat it in a little over 2 hrs?
-
KH General Chat
Maybe they'll help with level grinding The time limit is 15 hrs
-
KH General Chat
Well Ansem alone is going to take a while given my meager damage output. I have time for some world fights.
-
KH General Chat
I love learning new things about my favorite games ^_^
-
KH General Chat
Oh you mean with the World Terminus, right? Never knew that, cool
-
KH General Chat
I skipped Olympus and Atlantica
-
KH General Chat
Nah, I'm speedrunning the thing lmao I'm only doing what necessary to progress to each level, so it's not 100% completion here
-
KH General Chat
Well, I still have to actually go through The End of the World and fight Ansem, but still...