Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

salty-keyblade-master

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by salty-keyblade-master

  1. I don't think he can use the parallel excuse anymore This is getting kinda old imo (This is probably just a me thing, but I'm not too happy with the writing of the mobile games)
  2. Lmao You might be right
  3. Playing DR right now I'm on episode 1 ....So we're copying the Riku and Sora dynamic again with Xehanort and Eraqus (right down to Eraqus doing the "cross your hands behind your head" thing)? .......Okay
  4. A lot of indie games emulate the classic 8 bit and 16 bit playstyle and even turn based RPGs, but I can't say I've ever seen an indie game tackle a KH gameplay style
  5. This actually makes me curious
  6. Hmm
  7. Oh wow, I saw this yesterday A lot of Twitter peeps were BIG mad
  8. Yeah, if the stats aren't impressive I ain't buying it And I think you're overthinking the cover just a little bit. She's holding the keyblades cause the themes for the next KH game were on the album so people are going to want to advertise it
  9. I still kinda subscribe to the "Sora is the MoM" theory
  10. I...uh...don't have Aero I skipped Olympus ...Maybe I'll go do that world real quick I just died
  11. Okay, this isn't so bad I managed to land on his shoulder to summon Tinkerbell And if you hit him from behind you avoid most of his attacks ...Aaaaaand Tinkerbell is gone
  12. Also, why is Hundred Acre Wood in World Terminus? The Heartless never went there
  13. ...Chernabog is gonna suuuuuuuuuck
  14. It blew me away more than the guy who got to level 100 on Destiny Islands
  15. Ooh, did you guys see the one guy who beat it in a little over 2 hrs?
  16. Maybe they'll help with level grinding The time limit is 15 hrs
  17. Well Ansem alone is going to take a while given my meager damage output. I have time for some world fights.
  18. I love learning new things about my favorite games ^_^
  19. Oh you mean with the World Terminus, right? Never knew that, cool
  20. I skipped Olympus and Atlantica
  21. Nah, I'm speedrunning the thing lmao I'm only doing what necessary to progress to each level, so it's not 100% completion here
  22. Well, I still have to actually go through The End of the World and fight Ansem, but still...

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top