Everything posted by Blaze Yeager
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Uh wow
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Holy hell. I'm getting my ass beat.
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Holy shit I do not like Data Saix and Data Marly- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Question: Can I still get the proof for Oblivion using EZ codes?- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
:ReinhardtMelee: ^ The game's face- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Yes. It's worth getting for the Data fights alone.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
But I still gotta wonder lol.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
I know.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Xehanort: "Aight, I'm about to STOPZA the entire world."- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
"Shite, we've been fighting all of these Heartless for hours...what time is it?!" checks watch "Wait, it's already the next day?!"- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
It's either Mr. Belts or Zipperman, but I might also now call him "SI/OC Fodder" :^)- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Let Kairi say firetruck.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
No, wait.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Let Riku say firetruck.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
LOL I call Nomura one of two nicknames "Zipperman" or "Mr. Belts"- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
When I saw- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.