Everything posted by Blaze Yeager
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
yeah, I was thinking it was Wrath of the Hydraean to a degree. But the full battle feels like a combination of various themes that'd later show up in FFXV and The Final World. yeah pretty much I hear a bit of some stuff for some reason.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Listening to the ReMind remix of Vector. Dear god. That guitar. honestly, I kind of wonder what leitmotifs are in Yozora's theme because I heard a bit of The Last World also the cutscene music leading into the fight too it sounded familiar- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Terra JP: Zero from Mega Man X Aqua JP: Dawn (Pokemon), Yukari Takeba (Persona 3), and Paine (FFX-2) Lea/Axel JP: Ardyn Izunia, Maes Hughes, and Gabriel Belmont.- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
- General Chat
Embrace Death also SamSho 2019 is getting a second season of characters https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/424009304908103681/670657513582100490/1579967589380.jpg?width=1229&height=674 https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/424009304908103681/670657513582100490/1579967589380.jpg?width=1229&height=674- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
...bruh- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
In-fact, I heard a few leitmotifs within his battle theme. In-fact, I heard a few leitmotifs within his battle theme. Couldn't identify them all but I might need a cleaner rip to listen to (i.e. a game rip) other than that, it's interesting how the battle music has part of The Last World.- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
and it'll do the normal game over instead of the bad end every time you can go back and it'll do the normal game over instead of the bad end every time- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
but I do want the ReMind stuff eventually- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
I know- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
I want to listen to all of the new songs asap- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
I want to listen to all of the new songs- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
...ngl I hope a game rip comes soon- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
oh lord Buff Riku- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
oh my god- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Well good... because it's only going to get worse- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
congrats you killed Isa how do you feel?- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
imagine Edgerly comes back for 7R with Whitman- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
- *Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts III Re Mind Spoilers Chat
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.