Everything posted by Mr. Manual
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
No it can't. The only way to win is to count on the other player messing up Instead of actual skill
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Gg
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
It was like that in Theatrhythm too
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
Think they'll keep the same prices as Theatrhythm? $1 per song?
-
*Spoilers* Kingdom Hearts Melody Of Memory Chat
So they haven't announced that there will be dlc, right? ... But there definitely will be, right?
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Gameplay Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
*Spoilers* KH3 Chat
Yo peeps I just finished KH3 and I'm happy I can actually talk about it now! So about the secret ending I know one of the buildings that was shown is the 10-4 building in Shibuya, implying Sora is at the Scramble. What's the building Riku is looking at? Is that also in Shibuya? It's been a while since I played TWEWY so I don't know if it was there.