Everything posted by <-AZURE->
-
General Chat
My Computer Case just came in! That's one part here at least.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- General Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
General Chat
Ordered my PC parts. Still nervous because if I mess it up I have to save up for a months again
- General Chat
-
General Chat
But I am one with the Darkness
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Watch your mouth degenerate
-
General Chat
I mean, here in the US, we don't use the metric system, and feet are stupid_. I don't want to measure with your _toes
-
General Chat
A is the highest, F is the lowest
- General Chat
-
General Chat
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/kvGZQq
- General Chat
-
General Chat
Well, if you don't mind, Moto Moto seems like he wants something from you
- General Chat
- General Chat
-
General Chat
@Inçendyne I mean, there's a lot of guys and gals here, so you should probably specify
-
General Chat
Yeah, you don't tell me what to- zzzzzz
- General Chat