Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. Guess I'm kinda screwed unless I somehow become a god at this game
  2. So I have only one thunder card and my moogle shop card isn't high enough to be used on any of the doors.
  3. I forgot about that
  4. Aw man
  5. I'm level 25 and mostly put my points into deck capacity. The problem is I'm short on Thunder cards so now I have to grind for them I'm also on proud so I die easily Where's the best place to farm for thunder?
  6. I'm gonna try the fight one more time I guess
  7. I'm gonna try the fight one my time I guess
  8. I was playing on proud So thunder is pretty necessary IDK what I should have done so I left the save file alone
  9. I have very little thunder cards and very little patience to pray for some from grinding
  10. It was Ursula that got me in the end I could never beat her and grinding isn't very fun in this game
  11. It just wasn't fun for me. It was the only game I couldn't beat on max difficulty
  12. I still get the wallpaper, right?
  13. OK, so I'm gonna retry re:COM, but on easy because it's the only game I can't play well at all
  14. OK, so I'm gonna retry re:COM, but in easy because it's the only game I can't play well at all
  15. A body pillow
  16. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sora for Smash!
  17. Wonder if she'll still be useless.
  18. Whoa, we get to play as Kairi
  19. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I really don't like VR as a whole, so I'm kinda disappointed. ?
  20. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    This has to be stopped.
  21. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    http://chng.it/h2kXG8cxPQ
  22. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    http://chng.it/h2kXG8cxPQ
  23. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    moo point
  24. Plenty of things are more difficult. Like Portal 3 apparently.
  25. Nothing is ever guaranteed.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top