Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

<-AZURE->

Verified Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by <-AZURE->

  1. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I main Pac Man (obviously) so I wouldn't want to go back anyway
  2. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Never
  3. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Has been for a while. Can never play Smash 3ds again
  4. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My R button is broken now
  5. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Color and Colour?
  6. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Gonna try and snatch that Mickey pin when I go to Epcot
  7. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Thanos car
  8. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I like this
  9. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
  10. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    That's too bad.
  11. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Just in case
  12. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmao, planning to splat your own pet
  13. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Disney looks so good at night
  14. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Wow
  15. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    My first day at Disney has been great Also I'm a highschool freshman in band so I also get limited edition Mickey Ears
  16. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    In Disney, they have sea salt soap. Pretty cool. Haven't been here since I was really young
  17. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Flying out
  18. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Going to Disney today
  19. I have Ultima and I'm at level 99 I'm prepared But it's Crit
  20. I'm gonna play it myself eventually
  21. Anyone else's opinion? Actually, I learned about KH by watching someone so I should be fine anyway
  22. If I watch someone play Remind, would it ruin the experience for me? This is subjective btw
  23. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Lmao
  24. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    FTFY
  25. <-AZURE-> replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sora and Kairi

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top