Everything posted by Firaga13
-
General Chat
I've heard of Rain Meter but I never actually used it
-
General Chat
It isn't, it's only available on Microsoft Windows
-
General Chat
@GoldenDrummer730#4323 Jealous. I want a beautiful animated desktop too. ;-;
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
But it would be nice to be able to get them separately for those who don’t want to subscribe to online
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
IMO nobody subscribes to Nintendo Switch Online to play NES/SNES games, it’s just a bonus What Noleen?
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Yeah it’s basically the same thing, the only difference is how you see it
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
I don’t really see it as pay online to get a library of NES/SNES games on the Switch but more like a gift for Nintendo Switch Online subscribers
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
But they work fine when ripped to a .bin file
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
For sure, although I have a weird issue with the PS1 emulator on my PC where the games are so slow it’s basically unplayable when I run them from the actual PS1 disk.
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Good thing I still have my 1995 PS1 Looks like shit on my LCD TV because of the Red/Yellow/White cables tho.
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat
- *Spoilers* KH3 Chat
- KHUX Chat