Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Oh I have to try this @Otti#8624 it's removing my beard too
  2. With Young Xehnaort, you have to quickly attack back once he finished his combos
  3. Dark Riku is pretty easy once you learn his moves Same with Young Xehanort.
  4. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hi there. :NazuWave:
  5. Not easy at all
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    > Nothing much Alex > You? @GoldenDrummer730#4323 can't see your message if you don't tag me haha, nothing much either! @-Justin- That's a cool new profile pic
  7. > console owners will get a taste of having a tower PC lol @-Kye- Fun fact: I used to have my PC connected to my TV, right next to it
  8. Nice
  9. If the size trend continues, the PS6 will be a freaking PC tower lol
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What’s up @GoldenDrummer730#4323?
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey guys!
  12. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Why is this so relatable?
  13. I have to resist not getting it on PC whenever that comes out
  14. Oh no that really sucks
  15. Not really The switch uses an SD card More like the PS1/PS2 on steroids
  16. I never delete games so that might be a problem
  17. > there are 2 more usb port on the back @Noleen#7811 Yes finally, also I hope the front facing USB ports are actually accessible, unlike the ones on the PS4
  18. I like their honesty
  19. Yeah we’d need more details than that I’m afraid
  20. I doubt they’d update the graphics engine anytime soon
  21. You can also multitask on PS4, but it’s limited to one media app + one game, you cannot run two games or two media apps simultaneously.
  22. Congrats to both of you!
  23. I hope not. I don’t want to have to wait until a year after its release to play FFXVI.
  24. As long as the gameplay and story is good, it's pretty much all really care about
  25. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I guess they mean the Corona part. As I said previously, it means crown in Spanish.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top