Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. They aren’t linear enough and I got lost countless of times in them when I first played each world
  2. To me, the worst world design belongs to KH1 and DDD But it’s just my personal feeling
  3. KH2FM is the game that introduced me to the series (well technically KH2 was, but I played FM not long after finishing KH2) and has a special place in my heart, but KH3 is very close.
  4. What was it @HuntSD#7607? The quoted tweet has been deleted.
  5. I really hope the PS5 will get 1440p support.
  6. Yes.
  7. I’ve heard ripping PS3 games is hard though because of the update files and all
  8. You can emulate PS3 too nowadays
  9. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I don't think I've ever watched the original Fresh Prince of Bel-air. I know my mom loved that show.
  10. We understand but there's nothing we can do as none of us here work for Sony.
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    What do they mean by unscripted?
  12. That would be awesome Noleen but I really don't see them doing that. But I think Retro compatibility for PS4 games was a great business move, as it means it'll be more worth it to get a PS5 than getting a PS4, since you're basically getting two consoles in one.
  13. That's not the kind of error message you get when trying to boot a game without the disk
  14. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    But I can’t use that
  15. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I just want a dynamic wallpaper, like those with animated clouds, fog, water, et
  16. Man I can’t wait to play this game on PC.
  17. oh okay, that makes more sense
  18. huh... what? Doesn't MoM takes place after the events in KH3?
  19. Isn't it because it got destroyed and everyone forgot about Radiant Garden so they just named it Hollow Bastion?
  20. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    > Variety is packed with great features, yet slim and easy to use. It can use local images or automatically download wallpapers from Unsplash and other online sources, allows you to rotate them on a regular interval, and provides easy ways to separate the great images from the junk. Variety can also display wise and funny quotations or a nice digital clock on the desktop. > > Variety has an optional slideshow/screensaver companion application, Variety Slideshow. It can be installed separately, but it integrates nicely with Variety. Meh, it's not even half of what Wallpaper Engine can do.
  21. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @GoldenDrummer730#4323 Oh look what I found https://peterlevi.com/variety/
  22. oh hi fellow cat boy
  23. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Even MacOS is easier to mess with than Windows nowadays lol Windows 10 is so locked down, even installing a custom theme is a pain now It looks nice!
  24. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    We have something similar to rainmeter on Linux, it doesn't seem to be affecting performances that much
  25. I've never heard of them

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top