Jump to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

KH13 · for Kingdom Hearts

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Firaga13

Verified Member
  • Joined

Everything posted by Firaga13

  1. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    the first line is the tweet is literally MHASpoilers haha
  2. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I know. :MichDisgust:
  3. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I can just watch the chaos with popcorns
  4. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    And that’s when I’m glad I’m not a mod here :MichiEvil:
  5. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I was kidding
  6. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    https://tenor.com/view/disappear-peace-out-gone-bye-gotta-go-gif-7342741
  7. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    > lowkey like the community we have now tho lol 'kay I’ll disappear again then
  8. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m fine what about you? :MichAyy:
  9. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Yeah KH has been kinda slow lately (not counting MoM as a real game) I’m sure I’ll be back to being more active when the next game will be announced.
  10. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    I’m doing well, still the same (aka no job lol)
  11. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Sorry if I’m not very active these days. I... kinda forgot I was on this server to be honest. ?
  12. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    @Mupstun yooo Mup I missed you @GoldenDrummer730#4323
  13. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hello!
  14. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey!
  15. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Hey there!
  16. Some people might find it useful, remember not everyone knows how to operate a computer or use the internet.
  17. I don’t see a problem with that article
  18. > Imagine not knowing where your ps5 was @King Arthur13 That reminds me of that one time Windows told me I should enable location services on my PC in case I lose it. It was a desktop PC. Did you write that @Epheymer?
  19. Firaga13 replied to KH13's topic Live Chats
    Isn’t that supposed to be a good thing? haha
  20. Can you believe the PS5 is already a thing? I can't.
  21. That’s great So if I ever get a PS5 and give my PS4 Pro to my mom, I would be able to play downstairs without having to plug my laptop to the TV for remote play.
  22. I was wondering where that song was from
  23. I only use Starlight
  24. You know, I still haven't watched the orchestra video that I got when I bought the Re Mind DLC.
  25. I know it hasn't officially released yet, but I know some people on another server who received their copy early.

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Scroll to the top