Everything posted by Evi98
-
KH General Chat
Women don't have to be as physically strong as men, raw animalistic strength is not the only kind of strength that matters or the only value or trait that matters. Many of the disney princesses highlight that. It's odd OP brings up the disney princesses but can't see that. Cinderella's value as a character isn't her beating up armies single-handedly but who she is as person, and how she overcomes the crappy situation she was dealt.
-
KH General Chat
OP is thinking their subjective opinion is objective I hate mary sues and over-powered female characters I like Kairi and Botw/Totk Zelda, regardless of how much some sections of the KH/Zelda fandoms pile hate on them endlessly, because I prefer someone who feels relatably human with insecurities, flaws and has to struggle before they succeed, rather than someone who flawlessly overcomes any problem in their way immediately
-
KH General Chat
Lol fr hm I'm not even gonna deny kairi has been mismanged at times but so much of this rant seems deliberately inflammatory, and accusing the devs of having some purposeful "misogynistic agenda" is a bit much
-
KH General Chat
Least obvious kairi ragebait can't believe this is still going
-
General Chat
KH13 the dating website strikes again I think it’s a just a pancake reference
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Clive should just stab him
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Interesting I don’t expect them to tell us much tbh I’m starting to wish ff7r wasn’t a thing as well I’m going to be 80 before the next actually new ff comes out
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Does anyone know what the ama is about
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
Just release an interview
- Games/Films/TV Chat
- Games/Films/TV Chat
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://tenor.com/view/cute-sleepy-link-legend-of-zelda-windy-gif-15045860
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://tenor.com/view/easter-doe-eating-deer-eating-popcorn-funny-gif-4621167703268332056
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
https://tenor.com/view/lalafell-lala-ff14-chichi-chichi-pichi-gif-25605582
-
Games/Films/TV Chat
- Kingdom Hearts 4 Chat
- KH General Chat
Anti aqua isn't too bad I gave up on yozora though lol- General Chat
If they actually take away blocking I quit twitter- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
what if I admit I have mommy and daddy issues- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
- KH General Chat
Yeah, so it would have just been dragging out the scene anyway then